What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to packing on 35 pounds of solid muscle mass within 90-days
- Teaching you a simple trick that will guarantee you an additional 1-2 lbs. of muscle weight a week
- Discover these 2 exercises the top powerlifting gym in the world uses to gain 30-40 lbs. of muscle
- Teaching you 9 “anabolically charged natural foods” that will help you build more muscle mass
- Showing you how to gain as much muscle mass as you want with this “3 x 5 index card trick”
- Discover 2 exercises a top powerlifting gym credits for adding up to 37 lbs. of muscle
- Teaching you the secret muscle building discovery made while eating at McDonald’s
- Teaching you a simple trick to pack on up to 10 lbs. of muscle in only 5 weeks
- New supplement will put up to 20 lbs. of muscle on your body in only 8 weeks!
- Showing you how to use the 3-Part Ultimate Muscle Weight Gain Formula
- Teaching you the one huge mistake all bodybuilders make in their diet
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Maximum Muscle Mass scores 73.98/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.fitnessatlantic.com/build-muscle-mass-fast.php, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: fitnessatlantic.com you’ll also be taken through to fitnessatlantic.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)